1. My favorite pizza place in NY. I go there every time. (okay, I stole that joke from The Office)
2. I title this next picture simply:
A Jew.
to which Cicada responded after receiving this picture:
bless you.
3. Shooting a saxamaphonist in Central Park.
4. I liked that this guy's suit happened to match this shack.
5. Rupert Gee and I. He is truly a humble bloke.
6. My Duck dinner at a fancy french restaurant
7. A couple coworkers at the famous Shake Shack.
8. A view courtesy of my good friend Collin Mapp for getting us access to the roof of Elvis Costello's residential building.
9. This is where John Lennon was shot. A bit macabre I know....but I wanted to include it.
10. A pirate pug.
11. My sweetheart upon returning home, looking rather fetching in a coat I bought her.
5 comments:
Thanks to our iPhones, I felt like I was with you the whole time! Now even better, is actually taking me with you next time!
Thanks for the shot of the Dakota. Do you spend a lot of time in NY? Are you and Cicada going to move there?
Jordy-
I go just once and a while for work or to visit a friend. We aren't planning on moving there, but there are a lot of employment opportunities for me there, so who knows?
Thanks for commenting on the Dakota picture. I assume you are a John Lennon fan or at least of The Beatles, and if so, good for you.
Yea. I like John. I actually downloaded a torrent that contained all of the surfaced home recordings of JL from 1975-1980. Pretty sweet. I also really like Bob Dylan.
1. Cicada is absolutely fetching in that coat. Actually, I'm sure you'll agree she's fetching in pretty much anything she wears.
2. Rupert also served me lunch when I was in NYC. He was one of the nicest people I talked to there. Except for Sirajul.
Post a Comment