I am happy to report that we got a great look all of his features from his heart to his femur bones. I couldn't be happier at the prospect of being a father soon and being afforded the opportunity to rear a son with such a great woman.
I was helping my Mom go through old pictures recently, and we came across these drawings from when I was 2-3 years old. I was surprised that I basically created little muppets. Maybe they are supposed to be Bert and Ernie. Anyway, I also can't wait to see my son's drawings. I don't expect or even hope that he will be an artist or anything, I just hope he finds some pursuit that makes him as happy as art has been for me.
Life, finally for me, has become more than great.

4 comments:
It is pretty exciting. And as a hybrid of us, how could this kid ever go wrong?
Mike, I saw yours and Alma's blog through Melanie's. I hope you don't mind me checking it out! What a fun post - that old picture of you and your drawings is so cool! You're going to be a great Dad - I'm really excited for you guys. Kids make life a little harder, but so much more fun too! Loved how you put it, "life is now better than great!" (I think that's what you said...)
You said it, Life for YOU has become better than great.
YOU have so much and I know that you are truly greatful. I am looking forward also
I'm happy for you, Mike. You really do seem so sincerely happy with life and your family. Congrats.
Post a Comment