Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sarah Heder in the flesh.

An unforseeable, but realized treat from this trip came by way of seeing an old friend after several years. I met Sarah when I worked for Rubberball, and I knew I was bound to like her because she was a film major, and that was a big plus from a potential friendship standpoint. She is married to Dan Heder, Napoleon Dynamite's twin brother, and has 3 cute girls. Dan is a LEGIT animator. So cool.

Anyway it was great to see her.

She is the reason I stayed at RB during a passage where I was dealing constantly with a mean, belligerent, and condescending co-worker.

So three cheers for Sarah.
















































Sarah displaying her adept modelling skills.



1 comment:

Sarah Heder said...

Yippie! I made it in a post on your blog. I feel so honored. I'd like to thank the Academy . . . .

You beat me to the punch. I was going to use the same pictures and do a post with you guys too. i still can. It will just take me awhile to get it up because I'm a little behind.

Loved meeting Cicada for the first time and little Gulliver. It was awesome to see you too, Murray. Next time, we all need to hang out longer so we can have more fun!!! Thanks to you and your family for taking the time out of your vacation to see us. It meant a lot!