Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rockin Hard



I am stolling San Diego waiting for Pete to get out of his conference. It's weird strolling a city alone. I know I have done it in Florence and Paris in the past and it's a surreal experience. There are a lot of homeless people out there, and even going in my favorite store, Urban Outfitters, there are a lot of presumably gay guys that look psuedo-homeless. No disrespect, just an observation. It's also depressing to see cool clothes and realize you are a size too big for everything but shoes. (he writes as he is about to recieve his order of Hard Rock Cafe nachos.) ughh. I am enjoying myself, but it's weird how in only a day or so, you can miss your regular life. Cicada told me last night that Gulliver is playing this new game where he goes straight for the sub woofer in the living room and looks back and laughs because he knows he isn't supposed to be messing with it, and when you go and grab him and take him away he goes right back and laughs again.

He is the best.

Anyway, my nachos are here, please excuse me while I make myself fatter.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Cicada said...

He IS the best. And all your strolling will offset the nachos anyway.