Monday, July 5, 2010

Closing up shop

As some may know, I have been getting a consistent stream of annoying Chinese spam comments, to the point where I have decided to make my blog private.

I can add 100 people, so even if you are a stalker and like my blog enough to keep reading it, I'll probably add you. If you are a recognized family or friend I'll add you without you having to submit your email.

In all likelihood I may go public again at some point when I feel like they have given up on me.

So anyway, please email me or post a comment with your email and i'll add you.

For those not added I hope I amused you a bit. Thanks!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

bedelia said...

I hate the spam. now, I won't be able to reader your blog. I just made "reader" a verb.

bedelia said...

oh and my email. bedelia@gmail.com