Monday, October 1, 2007

Somebody is getting married....

















Nobody reads my blog, and why should they really?...I mean, there is nothing to read...but,nonetheless I present you with the following information.

I have met and I am marrying a lovely young lass....yes I said LASS.....with an 'L' and I couldn't be happier. She is Cicada, a dream within a dream.....and Canadian to boot. I always wanted to marry a Canadian.....well okay I never thought that specifically....but she has pretty much every quality I have been looking for all these years for and more.....much more.


How could this have happened you say? How did you land such a terrific member of the female gender and convince her to marry you?

Well I have pondered this question greatly and I have come to this conclusion:

Well, one word: MONEY

No, really I like to think it's my dashing good looks.....maybe it's my collection of belly button lint*....who knows......

Anyways the point is she makes me very happy and I do thank God for allowing me to find her albeit through these wonderful things known as BLOGS....

Of which I will just say....I will make an effort once we are settled down to make more posts. They will probably be a just a dumping ground for my artwork or random thoughts....but hey, who can compete with the lovely Cicada?.........not me.






*I have no such collection, but may start one......if I am allowed to by the misses.

3 comments:

Cicada said...

you are most certainly NOT allowed to. Now hand over your wallet.

Daniel said...

HA!

It's about STINKIN' time you put up a posting! You know... I met my wife through the internet, so I'm pretty sure it's the coolest way to find true love.

My lint collection is now two jars full! It's amazing what girls will let you get away with after they're stuck with you! (just kidding)

Both of you... I am so incredibly happy for you. However, "Murray"... you will NOT, NOT, NOT be released as my best friend, and that law is recipricable (i.e. you can't release me as your best friend either). You ain't NEVA gettin' rid o' me!

Love ya, pal!
Dan

Shop Girl* said...

Hi Murray.
I just wanted to let you know that people DO read your blog... namely me! I sort of grew up with Cicada in the Timmins ward way back when (she was good friends with my older sister). Anyway, I blog stalk you and just thought you should know. :)

Congratulations on your wedding by the way... :)