The company in a jovial holiday way.

I decided to go for serious in this one.

I am not quite sure what I was going for here......kinda like if Walt Disney was alive again..and he was 30 years younger and it was the 80s and it was Christmas time.......oh, and he was gay.

These are the glasses I planned on using (I used my actual 50s/60s era glasses that I rarely wear), but Cicada sent me a picture of herself wearing the 80s ones and she looking hot in a nerdy sort of way if I may say so.....so it was worth leaving them in the car.

4 comments:
Those are some of the best pictures I've ever seen.
You are so sexy in an 80s-gay-Christmas-young-Walt-Disney sort of way.
You know, Captain Mom is looking for a pair of slippers for Christmas. I'll bet she'd love those horse ones you are wearing...
I've said this before, but you and Cicada are MFEO.
Post a Comment