Monday, January 7, 2008

What does this expression mean? You be the judge.

Even when we were dating, Cicada would pull this face whenever I placed my hand on the side of her face. She has always maintained that it is her 'basking face', but I can't help but think it means..............Ew, why are you touching me?

I asked her to replicate it for my iphone camera and ask you, my blog readers, any or all five of you that occasionally read my blog, what pray tell, this expression means.

And if you agree with me, just know that I am already taking steps to make myself more attractive to her.

4 comments:

Cicada said...

expression = basking in adoration

Unknown said...

It almost looks like a wince. But maybe the glow of your love is so bright it hurts. Or something.

bedelia said...

it kind of looks like she's laughing at you.

daltongirl said...

It means that she is absolutely thrilled that you are touching her and can't believe her good luck. Also that you are really, really cute.