
When I got into work today I found that there was a big metal "chalkboard" on a wall near my office. I found out that it will be used as a whiteboard essentially and that the creative team will use it to also put papers on it held up by magnets.
Anyway I was asked to draw on it one of our fellow coworkers.
The background behind the drawing is that basically we get to play a computer game called Call of Duty 2 during lunch breaks and it has been increasingly clear in the last few weeks that this girl that works here is pretty darn good. This has fueled the men in the office to accuse her of using cheat codes and such. She is very defensive about this because she claims that she is genuinely that good. I am still undecided if she is a cheater or not.
So I drew a quick drawing depicting her dead body with a paper under her arm that says 'Cheat Codes'
Whe she first saw it she liked it and thought it was funny, until she realized that it was of her. Everone else likes it though.
5 comments:
i don't cheat!!! you silly boys!! just because i am better now......just you wait.......i'll get you my friends.....are you scared yet....
hhhahahahhahahahahahhahah
I don't know how I feel about you drawing your coworker's boobs. We might have to talk about this.
You have no idea how much I'd love to play video games at work.
Sheesh lady's and gentlemen, nice drawing, but, heck be carefull that is MY LITTLE GIRL..., no one knows the vengence that Britt has flowing through her veins....she will win, oh how she will win.........
Post a Comment