Monday, February 4, 2008

Cool but cruel.














Those that know me well know that I have a problem with desiring apple products maybe a little too much. Occasionally I indulge in a new product and I feel a legitimate 'high' that maybe those shopping addicts feel on a regular basis.

I read Mac magazines occasionally and it only fuels my desire. Sometimes I even look into apple products that don't exist and someone with a lot of talent takes the time to make cgi models of apple products they would like to see.

This is both cool and cruel I have decided. It gets me all excited about something I may never be able to own.

The latest incarnation is the iPad touch, which I would love and solves the problem of being able to look at what I am drawing directly as opposed to using a Wacom tablet which I admit I still haven't mastered.

So I can hope that Apple comes through for me. But really, how can you improve on this guy's design? They should hire him ASAP..........or me.......and make me their product tester, and keeper.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe this slideshow will temper your desire.

MTDA said...

I of course never meant to indicate Apple is or was infallible. I was aware with most of the products in this wired slideshow, but see most of them as during a time when Steve Jobs was fired from the company he created. It just goes to show you that vison is key and even geniuses are allowed to make so many mistakes and still be regarded highly for their achievements.

Unknown said...

Oh, I wasn't trying to prove that Apple sucked or anything like that. I just thought it was funny that I saw your post shortly after seeing that slideshow.

It is rather impressive how much Steve Jobs has changed things since coming back to Apple.