Monday, February 4, 2008

Can you startle me Lois Lane?









A girl I work with named Jessica just yelled out loud because the next track on her itunes was much louder than the previous one and it frightened her. It reminded of the time I was listening to The Superman: The Movie soundtrack on my headphones and it's nearly all instrumental, so what came next was a massive shock.

There is a track called Can You Read My Mind....



....in which the character of Lois Lane suddenly wonders aloud if Superman is in fact reading her mind. I wasn't prepared for this and it gave me such a fright that I let out a yelp and my heart jumped into my throat. I was convinced for a split second that a woman was in my bedroom.

3 comments:

Cicada said...

I've already told you this, but it's like the time I fell asleep to a CD that has a bonus track where the artist is reading an angry letter to his father. I woke up to hear an angry Brit, ranting about his daddy. Scared the crap out of me.

Jordy said...

Murray, what mission did you serve in in Texas? Bedelia and I are from the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

peace

MTDA said...

I served in a couple of the Houston Texas missions, but I always wanted to go to Dallas. We are Soing to San Antonio, but will probably rent a car and head east and visit Houston.