There it is plain and simple.
I especially love entertainment trivia. If you happen to be at Ernie's Deli's in Orem, Utah and play their touch based game machine and choose the trivia games, you just might see the initials MTL frequently in the #1 spot.
This might seem a little braggy on my part and I certainly don't mean to be, but I just love me some trivia.
It is for that reason I am happy to announce Apple has come through for me yet again with:

....which is not new or anything, but it is new to me. It's basically just like the Ernie's game but better cause it's free, well now that I purchased it for 99 cents. The best 99 cents I ever spent.
And now Cicada and I can play it together when we are bored.
God Bless you Apple, why are you so good to me?
2 comments:
I thought you were going to say "Now Cicada and I can play it whenever we're in bed."
Which is also true.
Yeah well, I contemplated it, you know.
But yes, that is true and good.
Post a Comment