Monday, June 2, 2008

Just when I think my job is getting a bit mundane...

...I get to randomly paint finger paintings that are supposed to look like a 5 year old painted them for an upcoming photo shoot.

I tried my best, but I don't think an adult can ever capture the innocence and sweetness of a child's drawing.

































Brenda, pictured here, did the other 3 paintings.

So yeah, I have decided that my job is a lot better than ditch-digging or something of the sort. I should be more grateful for it, more often.

UPDATE:

Here is how the painting was used.

4 comments:

Cicada said...

You are a real artist. I bet that our children will be making such paintings when they are two months old.

daltongirl said...

I think you captured the sweetness and innocence just fine. But a child at the age to draw those hands would have put like three strands of hair on the head. (Unless it was a bald person.) And possibly eyelashes. The orange blots were a nice touch.

Cicada said...

I can't believe that girl is totally taking credit for your work.

MTDA said...

I know, right?