Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Young@Heart

I want to see this documentary about senior citizens that form a choir to perform contemporary/rock and roll songs.

I know I would enjoy it because:

I like old people very much AND Rock and Roll of course.

Here is my favorite song from the film that I have seen on youtube.

4 comments:

Maddie said...

Haven't made it yet, but I'm dying to see this!

daltongirl said...

That's awesome! Have you seen the episode of This American Life (TV) with the senior citizens who make a movie and want to take it to Sundance?

MTDA said...

I have actually seen that episode, I enjoyed it.

It was hard to watch that guy that played the clerk make no progress in his acting skills, anyway I am waiting to see the rest with Cicada.

Great show.

hairofgold said...

I TOTALLY WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!! I saw the previews for it too. Maybe we'll rent it during Pioneer Day Weekend Festivities?