Anyway I am on what is called the Activities Committee. I was asked by the head of the committee to make a poster for an upcoming event. It turned out that Cicada did all the Illustrator work and I did the hand drawn illustrations. We are a team, and it was fun to have a wife that is so eager and willing to help me fulfill my calling. I like the way it turned out. Not such a bad way to have to 'magnify my calling'
5 comments:
You're a great magnifier. I think the poster looks fantastic.
I've never seen a church poster look so good.
You're setting a new standard.
That is really cool. Do you think the definition of magnifying your calling could be interpreted to mean extending your services outside your ward boundaries? Like to the American Fork Seventh Ward, for example? I do.
Are you really in the Kolob 9th ward?
Post a Comment