(fini)I like that texture! And it looks way better than the bloody picture.
Alma is hot. How did you fix the red paint?
I used white pastel, it does a good job of covering up opaque colors acrylic on paper. I am sure you wanted all that extra art nerd technical speak.
Beautiful....BeautifulArt nerd or not you did such a beautiful job and can feel proud of your great work. When are we going to the gallery?
Whenever you like, I don't know what people would understand why a Mormon boy painted such Jewish subject matter. I am sure they could tell by our name, not very Jewish.
You really captured her. Beautiful work. I'm a big fan of your paintings.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
(fini)
I like that texture! And it looks way better than the bloody picture.
Alma is hot. How did you fix the red paint?
I used white pastel, it does a good job of covering up opaque colors acrylic on paper. I am sure you wanted all that extra art nerd technical speak.
Beautiful....Beautiful
Art nerd or not you did such a beautiful job and can feel proud of your great work. When are we going to the gallery?
Whenever you like, I don't know what people would understand why a Mormon boy painted such Jewish subject matter. I am sure they could tell by our name, not very Jewish.
You really captured her. Beautiful work. I'm a big fan of your paintings.
Post a Comment