Tuesday, November 4, 2008
My advice: Never Paint on Ambien
I think it is okay to reveal, but this was part of my one year anniversary gift to Cicada yesterday. It is an earlier version that I took with my iphone. The reason I took it is because I had discovered the previous night I had done all this red paint business without proper intention while I was on Ambien. Needless to say, I had to fix it. Please don't read into the fact that it looks like blood. I love my wife very much.
2 comments:
I'm heretofor hiding all the knives, scissors, and other sharp objects every night before I go to bed. And long pieces of rope. And toasters, just in case you manage to wrestle me into the bathtub and throw in the toaster, too!
That is really sad. Freaking Ambien. Maybe you should lock the doors with some special ambienproof locks.
Post a Comment