Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Acting....again.

Yesterday, Cicada and I got to play grievers in a funeral shoot. I fancy acting very much. We are the 4 and 5 away from the priest, (the ones with the round bellies).





















Also here are some wise words on the subject of acting from a great actor like myself and my wife, who is also an actor or actress which is what they call female actors. Like you can add 'ess' to anything and it means female, like beautifulness. A female version of beautiful, eg.. I am beautiful, and she is beautifulness.

Anyway, here is the clip.

3 comments:

Cicada said...

I really think that I was able to pretend to be Pregnant Woman #2 really well. I nailed it.

That was so much fun that we should go to fake funerals more often!

Sarah Heder said...

So, what was this movie you guys were acting in? You both looked like you acted the parts well from the picture.

I love that scene from "Extras". I love that show. Dan and I have seen the whole series. I didn't love it as much as the BBC version of The Office, but I still loved it.

Emily Jeanne said...

I love that Ryan is the priest! again! Both of you guys are stellar actors. I love the 'extras' clip, i need to get that on DVD.