Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Alfred and Evie

This is a little project I did for my father-in-law a few weeks ago. He took this photo of his granddaughter and realized, because he is clever this way, {much to my pleasure} that she resembled the iconic profile of Alfred Hitchcock from his tv show in the 50's.


Here are the results:







































So yes, I love Alfred Hitchcock. My Aunt Michele who also gave me my first record player, turned me on to both Hitchcock and my favorite actor James Stewart. Basically she has had a pretty major influence on my life, whether she realizes it or not. Anyway, I beg you, please give these two great contributers to film a chance if you never have before and you have never been partial to old movies.

















Top 3 favorites:














Vertigo

















Rear Window



















Psycho

3 comments:

Cicada said...

I think she has a great career ahead of her.

Sarah Heder said...

Cool drawings. Cool picture of the baby. I also grew up on old films. My mother loved them, so I watched a lot of them. I don't know why I made this comment. This is a boring/lame comment. I should have come up with something clever to write. Nothing is coming to mind. Oh well!

Emily Jeanne said...

The likeness is incredible! Rear window is one of my all time favorite movies.