Monday, June 22, 2009

Random Personal Comic Series: Story 1

So, for those of you that know both my 'business' and personal blogs, this is a repeat here. But since I go by an alias here and some of you may never see it, I wanted to post it. I edited out my real name. But the story is true, well apparently when I talked to my friends featured in the story that I posted on my business blog, they told me I got the friend that told me, wrong. But other than that, it happened pretty much like this.

I am going to be writing more posts because....heck, I have at least one blog stalker out there apparently, and that is enough for me to have an audience.



4 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

Pretty cool. You could do a whole series of comics from your life kind of like "American Splendor" or something like that.

Jordy said...

That's really too bad

jennie said...

I, as the wife of said best friend, can never forgive him of that. Thank goodness you found the sweetheart you did to make up for the lack of valagrams from junior high!

chosha said...

I once received roses from a secret admirer on Valentine's Day. If any friend ever admits to sending them I will kill them. A lot. :)