Monday, July 6, 2009

Animated film ideas I have had in the past



This video is an animation test I did some time ago. I planned on doing a short animated film about a guy that was loosely based on myself that couldn't find a get any attention from girls and ends up falling in love with a cello that some girl left outside her house by the trash.

It was going to be a take on Pygmalion. I think at the time I was interested in pathetically sad single people, because that was how I felt. Anyway, things have improved since then.

Here is a test for another idea about a librarian. I didn't get further than the idea of a lonely librarian. Maybe some day.

2 comments:

Cicada said...

Now, is that 4, 12, or 24 frames per second?

(See how animation savvy I am!)

MTDA said...

They are actually 6, which explains why they are so short, and I did them in one night.