The sad news first, which is:
I am finding less excuses to go to my public library.
The good news is, here is why:
grooveshark.com
Um, you can listen to practically any full song for free and make playlists and everything, and like Pandora it recommends similar songs and I don't have to rifle through the little jazz section at the library for example. I mean it's sad, but it's also liberating.
I am perplexed.
You can even embed whole songs easily to your blog or such. I went back and embedded Can you read my mind? in an old post on this blog to test it. It's pretty freaking cool.
Here is my first real song I want to share, if you don't like this then you don't have a soul.
All I will say is, if you listen till the last verse, you'll be in for a treat. I laughed out loud when I heard it.
3 comments:
I like that it's not an annoying thing that automatically plays the music when the site loads up. But I must confess that although I listened to it, I'm multitasking, so I wasn't able to chuckle at the last verse because I didn't pay attention to any of the lyrics. Maybe when you come home for dinner we can play it..?
In regards to the comment you left on my blog..."oh shut up"!
I'll have to look into that music site more.
Thanks for visiting my blog awhile back! :) I finally finished my painting, and am offering it as a print.
Post a Comment