Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Gulliver Interviews: age 4 months and 8 months

I got the idea to have video interviews with Gulliver when he was 4 months. I figured I would do one every 4 months or so. It was probably inspired from the brilliantly fascinating UP series where Director Michael Apted films and interviews several children from the same school class, every seven years.  I love this concept and will try to do it for all our future kids as well. I need to figure out structured questions once they can talk though.  Cicada posted the first one on her blog a long time ago, but I am pretty sure I haven't posted them, at least the 8 months one.  I will post the other 2 I have done when I get around to uploading them.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them.




No comments: