Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Screw Africans and cancer kids...Stephen Baldwin needs your money, NOW more than ever.





I want to puke. Seriously. What is wrong with people. You know what?

I am going to start my own for Gary Coleman who lives about 10 miles away from us. He is much more messed up than Stephen Baldwin and broke too.

Exhibit A:


Exhibit B:


You can send donations to restoregarycoleman@gmail.com, that I have created for him for the purpose of restoring Gary Coleman to his (Diff'rent Strokes, pre-parents stealing all his money) days.

I will, ahem, makes sure he gets the money. After all, Cicada and I did see him once outside of Red Robin in Provo, so we are bffs now.

3 comments:

Jordy said...

Is Stephen the one that was in Bio-dome?



I love that movie.

MTDA said...

The very same. A fine actor.

Cicada said...

This post was probably the straw the broke the camel's back. Way to go child star killer.