You know I love Cicada more than almost anyone, but what was that dress all about? A desperate shopping spree looking for something to wear to Sunbeams?
And the last photo makes her look like a chemo patient, but that might just be me, because I've been hanging out with cancer people for the last week. I've seen her look better, is all I'm saying.
4 comments:
I like the tag hanging down in the second picture. C'est très chic.
You are one lucky guy, I'm telling you.
You know I love Cicada more than almost anyone, but what was that dress all about? A desperate shopping spree looking for something to wear to Sunbeams?
And the last photo makes her look like a chemo patient, but that might just be me, because I've been hanging out with cancer people for the last week. I've seen her look better, is all I'm saying.
DG: Yes. It was about a desperate shopping spree and we most certainly did not buy the dress.
And I am not a chemo patient, but the rag is much cuter than the nappy dirty hair underneath.
Post a Comment