
I ordered this product a couple weeks before I got married. I just received it the other night. Brookstone is not a good and reliable enterprise because they have botched 1oo% of my orders with them, seeing as this is my first.
Regardless, I really enjoy that I can make a shower playlist and it makes showering even more enjoyable.
I can't recommend you order it now because you might regret having to wait 4 months to get it.
but it is a fine product.
3 comments:
That is a really bad track record---botching one of one orders.
I'll have to try out the shower playlist... I might have to make my own though.
That was longer than you had to wait for Cicada to agree to marry you!
Sounds like some fun in the shower!!! It's been ages since I've checked your blog... I love your posts. I will be more faithful!
Post a Comment