Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Grow your own.



















I have been meaning to mention this. I came across this when I was getting Valentine's gifts for Cicada. It took me a bit to get the concept behind it. So yeah, the idea is that you can give this to someone that doesn't have any significant other on Valentines Day. I guess you place it in water and it grows three times it's size, and Voila, you have somebody to spend the day with. They had both a man and a woman.

I bought one, even though I thought it was kind of sad, but also because it was kind of funny, and also because it was only 99 cents.

2 comments:

Cicada said...

You'll notice that it's still in the package. You were man enough for me on Valentine's Day.

I'll keep it for when you widow me one day when we're old.

MTDA said...

sniff....sniff.....that's sad.