Thursday, March 27, 2008

My wife and I are famous.

Here is why Cicada is famous. Her art was featured in a photo shoot at my work. She made me that drawing as a gift because she is all sorts of awesome.















Here is why I am famous. I was in a shoot myself.














No, I really am famous, here are examples of my work as a male model.




















This mustache was grown as a joke on a work trip to Hawaii. I just had to clear that up.















4 comments:

Cicada said...

I need to tell people more often that I married a male model.

Daniel said...

Holy CRAP!

Mike... that picture of you in goth actually really disturbs me!

Jordy said...

I think the stache would go great in a Weird Al video!

Sarah Heder said...

That's funny. I remember there is a picture of me too from Rubberball. I should find it so I can put it on my blog. And I have to agree with whoever this "daniel" guy is, that goth picture is a little scary.