Here are a few pictures of a meal that we had one random weeknight. I am telling you, I don't deserve this kind of treatment, but I will NOT look a Gift Horse in the mouth, or any horse for that matter.
I happen to know that in order to get those bananas to flame like that, your Wolfgang had to use ALCOHOL. I bet you weren't aware that she has been getting you drunk so she can make you do her bidding.
Ummm, I read your post about record players, and I think you should listen to this Sound Opinions podcast: http://audio.soundopinions.org/podcasts/sooppodshow123.mp3.
They had Butch Vig (producer or records like Nevermind) on, and they talked about how vinyl is better than cd. Pretty sweet show.
5 comments:
That plate looks sparse. Is she feeding you enough? Also?the bananas are on FIRE.
I happen to know that in order to get those bananas to flame like that, your Wolfgang had to use ALCOHOL. I bet you weren't aware that she has been getting you drunk so she can make you do her bidding.
I don't think I've ever cooked a meal that pretty. wow. Of course, I grew up in TX were quantity is a lot more important than looks.
Ummm, I read your post about record players, and I think you should listen to this Sound Opinions podcast: http://audio.soundopinions.org/podcasts/sooppodshow123.mp3.
They had Butch Vig (producer or records like Nevermind) on, and they talked about how vinyl is better than cd. Pretty sweet show.
Crap... it's episode 123.
Post a Comment