This is what it looks like now:

Here is my 8-bit interpretation of what it may look like when it is reupholstered.
I did it from memory, so I got the shape a little wrong, but you get the idea.

I am lucky to be married a girl that has basically the same taste in interior design which is Mid-Century Modern.
I love it.
Here is a 8-bit treat for you
I love it.
Here is a 8-bit treat for you
3 comments:
I love our couch. And I had a song from that same program stuck in my head all day yesterday. Who am I?? What kind of person has Mario Paint songs stuck in their head at 27 years of age!!?
YES! Good luck with that couch. I think it will turn out beautiful!
Wow! Thanks for introducing me to Mario Paint. Because I absolutely love it. That's what I get for being a music person. XD
Post a Comment